Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
- Address: 75 Airport Boulevard #01-01, Singapore, 819664 City: District 17 Region: Far East Country: Singapore
Changi Airport Hotel - Named World's Best Airport Hotel by Skytrax in 2015 & 2016 Step from your flight into the resort ambiance of the Crowne Plaza® Changi Airport hotel, just steps away from Terminal 3. Enjoy fast and easy access from the airport terminals. Simply take the skytrain or link bridge from your terminal directly to our door. Hold your conference or business meetings in the dramatic surroundings of any of our eight meeting rooms or grand ballroom. All are equipped with the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. We respond to availability requests within two hours, guaranteed. If work takes you away from the hotel, taxi southwest to the city’s Business Park or Singapore Expo in 10 minutes. A 25-minute taxi or MRT ride takes you downtown to the city proper. It’s easy to maximize productivity between flights with Crowne Plaza hotel’s 24-hour Business Center services and complimentary Wi-Fi. After work, guests recharge at our Essence Vale Spa, or bask in the sun and enjoy a leisurely swim at our outdoor landscaped pool. Along with these amenities, sleek architecture and verdant garden views make us extraordinary among business hotels in Singapore. After hours, find 1970s glamour at bar’75. Sip cocktails in its intimate nooks, shoot some pool or watch a game on the big screen. Two inviting restaurants complement in-room dining. For Cantonese cuisine, try Imperial Treasure, or choose from international dishes at Azur.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"