singapore best restaurants
- Address: Anjappar Restaurant, 76,race Course Road, Singapore-218575 City: District 8 Region: City Central Country: Singapore
Chettinad is a style of cooking, pioneered by the chettiyars who travel a lot to foreign countries on business. The chettiyars who were renowned for their innovative skills in business did not lag behind when it came to food. They borrowed from other types of Asian cooking existing in countries like Malaysia, Burma and Indonesia and came out with their own unique style known as Chettinad, now a jewel in the south Indian crown of gourmet cooking
In Chettinad food, the most important spices are marathimokku (dried flower pods), anasipoo (star aniseed) and kalpasi (a lichen known as the “black stone flower”, also known as dagadphool). In addition, tamarind, whole red chillies and saunf (fennel seed) are also used along with cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorn, cumin seeds and fenugreek.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"