- Address: 64 Race Course Road, Singapore 218569 City: District 8 Region: City Central Country: Singapore
In 1985, we have been the pioneer to start North Indian Cuisines in the Heart of Little India in the name of "Tipsy Topsy Bombay Restaurant" and branching to another "Bombay Restaurant". It was fine dining serving vege & non-vege in dim-light, pipe-in hindustani music & western bow-tie service.
In 1993,Delhi Restaurant has been so well known to the expatriates,the locals & also been selected as "one of singapore`s 100 best restaurant " in singapore tatlers since 1991.
Form the on, Delhi Restaurant was well-known that we need to branch out further at 46/48 Race Course Road known as D`Deli Pubb & Restaurant. It was first of its kind in Little Indian having long bar counter serving beer & hard liquors & wines for customers with soothing Hindustani music.
We are opened daily from 11am-11pm & we also cater for indoors & outdoors functions for all occasions . Our singnture dishes are Mix Grill Sizzlers, Malai Kebabs & Gobi Manchuria.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"