Linus Law Chambers | Advocates & Solicitors
City: District 1
Region: City Central
Linus Law Chambers is as a boutique law firm in Singapore offering professional and personalised legal services to both individual and corporate clients. We are dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service at affordable costs. We strive to provide practical and effective solutions to your legal problems while maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
Linus Barnabas Pereira is the sole proprietor of Linus Law Chambers. Linus graduated from the University of Singapore in 1979 and was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 1980. He started practising as an Associate with Goh & Chia in 1980 and then as partner of L Pereira & Netto in 1983 before establishing Linus Law Chambers in 2013. Linus has more than 30 years of experience in various areas of the law, particularly, in Divorce and Family Law, Civil and Commercial Litigation, Accident and Personal Injury Claims, Probate and Administration of Estates, Criminal Law and Debt Recovery. Linus has handled cases in the State Courts, High Court and in the Court of Appeal.
Linus is also actively engaged in providing Pro Bono service to help the common man seek justice in our Courts.
Areas of Practice:
- Divorce & Family Law
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Commercial Agreements
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Work Injury Compensation Claims
- Landlord & Tenant
- Banking & Finance
- Wills, Probate & Administration of Estates
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"